1.) Question : How to pay the amount of Stamp Duty ?
Answer : The amount of Stamp duty can be paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/ Cheque/Pay Order/Demand Draft. The Cheque / Pay Order / Demand Draft is to be issued in favour of "SHCIL E-STAMPING UTTAR PRADESH" . RTGS/IMPS/NEFT can be done in this account
Beneficiary Name : SHCIL E-STAMPING UTTAR PRADESH
A/c No. 0109102000035246 (Current Account)
IFSC CODE IBKL0000109
BANK IDBI BANK
BRANCH SECTOR 18, NOIDA
The Stamp Duty acquired will be in the form of E Stamp which can be verified from Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited's Website. RTGS to be always done from the account of the owner of the Property only.
Please note that after a successful RTGS transfer, a UTR No. (of 22 digits) is generated which will be required to track the payment at Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited. In case of NEFT , A ref No. will be generated. For General Information, Transfers below Rs. 2 Lakhs are categorized as NEFT and Transfers above 2 Lakhs are categorized as RTGS.
2.) Question : From Whose account the Amount of Stamp Duty is to be / can be paid ?
3.) Question : What is the time period for the Validity of the E-Stamp ?
Question 1 : What is Power of Attorney? How to Get a Power of Attorney ?
Answer : Power of Attorney is a legal document in the form of written authorization used by the Person to appoint/allow some other person to act on his behalf.
1. In case allottee is out of country, then he can courier a GPA/SPA ( After getting it attested from Notary Public or the Indian Consulate/Indian Embassy) in favour of his blood relative and the relative can complete the process. In such case , once received in India, it has to be verified and stamped, only after which it can be used in India.
In case allottee is presently available in NCR and going abroad or going
anywhere, from where he will not be able to come personally for the
registration, then in that case a GPA/SPA can be registered in Noida or the place where the person ordinarily lives in favour
of his blood relative.
There are Two types of Power of Attorney.
General Power of attorney : It allows one person to authorize the other person to do things as provided in the Deed of General power of attorney ranging from registration of flat, its renting and even the sale of the flat. Only the powers conferred by the General power of Attorney are effective.
power of attorney is made for only one task such as just for getting the
registration done and taking over the Possession.
Please note that All Power of Attorneys are revocable. The Power of Attorney should be compulsorily registered. Notarized Power of Attorneys are not accepted by the Government offices for the registration.
Question 2 : Process of Power of Attorney to be sent from outside of India
1. Sign on each and every page of SPA.
2. Get it Notarized from Notary Public or attested from Indian Consulate /Ambassy.
3. Paste your Photograph on Page No. 01 and Self Attest your Photograph
4. Send copy of ID of the Executant living outside India
5. Send the above documents through Courier to the POA holder.
6. After Receiving in India get it stamped within 90 days from the date of execution of POA.
For Stamping, copy of Id proof of POA Holder and Envelope in which the Power of Attorney is sent is required as a proof.
The POA could be stamped in Noida or any place in which the POA holder resides.
Question 3 : How to and from where to get the POA registered in case allottee resides in India?
The POA can be registered in Noida or any place at which Executant resides. The POA is registered in the office of Sub Registrar.