2. Upon Filing the Form, the details will be verified with Logix and our records and an email with the stamp duty amount will be sent after verification on the e-mail id entered in the form.
3. On receiving the e-mail, the allottee have to submit the required documents with the Cheque / Pay Order / Demand Draft of the stamp duty (in favour of SHCIL E STAMPING UTTAR PRADESH) as given in the e-mail in the Samreddhi Office (Address : C-443 Sector 19 Noida Ground Floor) or Logix Marketing office (Address : Basement of A-4&5, Sector-16, Noida) or Courier all documents to C-443, Sector-19, Noida-201301 in name of Sunny Chawla.
4. For Faster Process the amount of Stamp Duty can also be transferred in account of Stock Holding through RTGS / NEFT in the following account and documents can be couriered to Sunny Chawla, C-443, Sector-19, Noida-201301
Beneficiary Name : *SHCIL E-STAMPING UTTAR PRADESH*
Please note that after a successful RTGS transfer, a UTR No. (of 22 digits) is generated which will be required to track the payment at Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited. In case of NEFT , A ref No. will be generated. For General Information, Transfers below Rs. 2 Lakhs are categorized as NEFT and Transfers above 2 Lakhs are categorized as RTGS. RTGS to be only done from Allottees account.
5. On receiving of the documents, the E Stamp will be acquired by us. After procuring the E Stamp the required documents will be prepared by us and will be sent to Logix for Signing.
6. On Signing of the Documents by the Logix, the documents are received back by us and then the allottee will be informed to come for signing of the required Documents. The Allottee will have to visit C-443, Sector-19, Noida (Ground Floor) for signing of the documents at convenient time and day. Timings are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. During the visit please deposit Rs. 32,000/-.
7. After the documents are signed by Allottee, we will get the required approvals and signatures on documents from the Noida Authority.
8. After approval from Noida Authority, the registration will happen. The time and day will be informed to the allottee for the registration. The Allottee will then have to visit the Sub Registrar 1 office, First Floor situated in sector 33 opposite NTPC and adjacent to iskon temple and RTO. In case allottee is not available for registration on the informed date, then he may inform us for the same and some next date will be informed to him.
9. Within 9-12 working days from the date of registration the original registry will be handed over to Logix and a scanned copy of the registry and sub registrar fee slip will be shared with the allottee on his e mail id. The Allottee will have to collect the original documents from Logix in case of no loan taken on Property. In case of Loan, the documents will be collected by the Allottee's bank only from Logix.
Recommended tips for the Speedy Process of registration :
1. Submit the required documents and things for registry at once.
2. Opt for RTGS/ NEFT for transferring amount of stamp duty.