2. Upon Filing the Form, the details will be verified with our records and an email with the stamp duty amount will be sent after verification on the e-mail id entered in the form.
3. On receiving the e-mail, the allottee have to submit the required documents with the Cheque / Pay Order / Demand Draft of the stamp duty (in favour of SHCIL E STAMPING UTTAR PRADESH) as given in the e-mail to Samreddhi Documentation : C-443, Sector-19, Noida-201301 (Timings are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.)
4. For Faster Process the amount of Stamp Duty can also be transferred in account of Stock Holding through RTGS / NEFT in the following account and documents can be couriered to Sunny Chawla, C-443, Sector-19, Noida-201301
Beneficiary Name : *SHCIL E-STAMPING UTTAR PRADESH*
Please note that after a successful RTGS transfer, a UTR No. (of 22 digits) is generated which will be required to track the payment at Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited. In case of NEFT , A ref No. will be generated. For General Information, Transfers below Rs. 2 Lakhs are categorized as NEFT and Transfers above 2 Lakhs are categorized as RTGS.
5. On receiving of the documents the E Stamp will be acquired by us. After procuring the E Stamp the required documents will be prepared by us. Then the Allottee will be called up for signing of the documents. after signing by Allottee Documents are sent to Sunworld for Signing.The Allottee will have to visit C-443, Sector-19, Noida (Ground Floor) for signing of the documents at convenient time and day. Timings are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
6. On Signing of the Documents by the Sunworld, the documents are received back by us and then we will get the required approvals and signatures on documents from the Noida Authority.
8. After approval from Noida Authority, the registration will happen. The time and day will be informed to the allottee for the registration. The Allottee will then have to visit the Sub Registrar 1 office situated in sector 33 opposite NTPC and adjacent to iskon temple and RTO. In case allottee is not available for registration on the informed date, then he may inform us for the same and some next date will be informed to him.
9. Within 9-12 working days from the date of registration the original registry will be handed over to Sunworld and a scanned copy of the registry and sub registrar fee slip will be shared with the allottee on his e mail id. The Allottee will have to collect the original documents from Sunworld in case of no loan taken on Property. In case of Loan, the documents will be collected by the Allottee's bank only.